How to best take advantage of those after-Christmas bargains
Christmas: After-Christmas Sale Shopping Tips
The TDS Library
Christmas is over, the last of the cookies are eaten, and the decorations are looking less than stellar. Whether your holidays were wonderful or less than merry, most of us experience a letdown after the holiday season. Instead of singing the blues, try these easy steps to wrap up the holidays in style.Start Next Year's Holiday Shopping Now
On the day after Christmas, where do we find savvy shoppers? At the store, of course. A smart holiday shopper probably took care of most of this year's shopping last January. Now it's time to plan for next year. You can save a lot of money on next year's gifts and decorations if you do the shopping now.Shopping for After-Holiday Bargains
As a dollar stretcher, you've probably always shopped after-Christmas sales for bargain decorations and gifts, but have you overlooked the other holidays such as Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day? Not to mention St. Patrick's Day, Easter, 4th of July and others.Cashing In on After-Christmas Sales
It's over. The gifts are unwrapped and the decorations are coming down. For a lot of people, the end of the holiday season can be a little sad. For bargain shoppers, however, the fun is just beginning! Here are a few smart ways to make the most of those after-holiday sales.
Make the Most of After-Christmas Sales
Wouldn't it be awesome if the best parts of Christmas could last all year long? Well, we may not be able to enjoy a cheery fire and eggnog in the heat of summer, but after-Christmas sales can make your wallet do a happy dance month after month. Here's how to take advantage of the year's best sales.
Trending on TDS
- What's it like selling Avon products?
- New ways to sell your stuff online
- 13 ways to have a dreamy wedding for less
- Natural dry hair solutions
- How to find hidden treasure at garage sales
- The young professional woman: The high cost of getting ready for work
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less