Frugal tips for choosing, decorating and caring for your Christmas tree
Christmas: Christmas Trees
Assuming you've decided to spend the money for a live tree, there are several basic tree facts to keep in mind, because each affects how much you'll end up paying, as well as other factors.Faux or Real Fir?
The debate rages on about real versus artificial trees. There are advantages and disadvantages to both varieties, none more apparent than in your budget.
Potted Christmas Trees
Is it possible to replant your Christmas tree after the holiday ends?Taking Care of Your Christmas Tree
Christmas trees can be beautiful and enchanting or they can be dry and brittle, appearing ready to burst into flames. Follow this list of tree tips to keep your tree looking it's best through the new year.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Why you might want to become a housesitter
- How to be a vegetarian or vegan on a budget
- Be stylish for less using online clothing resale shops
- This week's Readers' Tips