Great frugal gift ideas for kids and teens
Christmas: Gift Ideas for Kids
The TDS Library
Giving the kids money is a great idea. You can't go wrong. Money from Grandma always fits, and from Grandpa, green is always the right color. Here are six great ways to make giving monetary gifts more fun.8 Top Unusual Gifts Under $20 for Students
Is there a person on your list that has everything and you just can't figure out what to get them for the holidays? When you're stuck in a rut, it might be time to consider our list of unusual gifts for the person who has everything.5 Kids' Holiday Gifts that Keep on Giving
With the holidays approaching, thoughts of shopping lists are filling our minds. When shopping for kids, however, finding a gift that lasts beyond the unwrapping afterglow can be difficult. Unlike a toy that stops working when the battery runs out, here are children's gifts that continue to give all year long.Instead of Toys for Christmas
Toys and kids seem to go together naturally at holiday time, but don't think that playthings are the only gift option the kids in your life will like. For those interested in giving something besides the latest, greatest hot item, consider these great holiday gift ideas.
The Dollar Store Shopper: Kid Christmas
Yes, Christmas really is for kids and all of us big kids who enjoy seeing the little ones happy. With that in mind, here are three gift ideas that just might work for the youngsters in your life.Too Much Christmas
We've all been there. There's more month than money and it's just a short time before the holiday buying rush begins. Our readers share their ideas on how to buy Christmas gifts on a very limited budget and make it seem more than what it really is.Thrifty Stocking Stuffers
Stuffing stockings is an innocent enough tradition, but as any parent can attest, the small trinkets that go inside do not always come with small price tags. Throw in all the other expenses of the season, and stocking stuffers can put a real strain on your budget. Here are five sources for stocking stuffers that are sure to help you keep your budget on track.A Cheap and Fun Christmas
Looking for ways to keep Christmas fun but also inexpensive? Our readers share their inexpensive Christmas ideas for your family.Good Gift? Or Good Grief?
Worried about the right gift for your child? Want true value for your dollar? Are you besieged by gift ideas? The holidays can be a time of angst. However, with these suggestions, it can be a time of confident composure.Happy Holidays With Teens
As our children move into the teen years, the Christmas season loses some of its awe and wonder if we let it! It is true that we cannot turn back the clock and we cannot stop our kids from outgrowing some of our holiday traditions. However, with some planning, we can still make the holidays special.
- 5 Kids' Holiday Gifts That Keep on Giving
- 5 Ways to Give Grandkids Money
- Top 10 Toys Under $25 This Holiday Season
- 12 Fun, Festive Days of Financial Gift Giving
- Presents for Teenage Boys
- Special Gifts for Little People
- Unique Gifts for Teens
- Christmas Gift Baskets for Teens
- My Story: Children's Presents
- Creative Children's Gift Giving
- Inexpensive Stocking Stuffers
Trending on TDS
- Financial issues for Alzheimer's families
- How to become a work at home mom Video
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Prom party decorations for less
- Should you pay for your kids' college?
- How to reduce the cost of divorce
- Surviving as a single mom
- Frugal Easter basket ideas
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- March bargains in supermarket and beyond
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator