How to save on packaging and shipping Christmas gifts
Christmas: Shipping Gifts
The TDS Library
You've purchased all the items on your gift list. Now, don't drain your bank account in order to ship them. Here's how to determine what shipping options will get your gifts to their destination safely, on time, and without busting your budget.Video: The Cheapest Way to Mail Gifts
If you're the type to do your shopping last minute, you're also probably the type to ship your gifts the last minute. So what's the cheapest way to ship overnight?My Story: Proper Packing
As a previous packer and shipper, she knows that the suggestion of shredding paper and using it for packing can be misleading. Here's the best way to pack your Christmas parcels to ensure against breakage. Get your presents to their destinations in one piece this holiday season.
Her husband is from the UK and they have a number of relatives that they send Christmas presents to overseas. Every year they have the dilemma of finding nice presents that are lightweight, not oversized, and not overly fragile or expensive. But, they're running out of ideas. Our readers give their great suggestions.
Trending on TDS
- Mix up your own energy drinks
- How to care for suede boots
- The cost of procrastination
- Legitimate work-at-home job opportunities in the education arena
- Selling Mary Kay: A good income source?
- Getting rid of acne
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke