How to save on packaging and shipping Christmas gifts
Christmas: Shipping Gifts
The TDS Library
You've purchased all the items on your gift list. Now, don't drain your bank account in order to ship them. Here's how to determine what shipping options will get your gifts to their destination safely, on time, and without busting your budget.Video: The Cheapest Way to Mail Gifts
If you're the type to do your shopping last minute, you're also probably the type to ship your gifts the last minute. So what's the cheapest way to ship overnight?My Story: Proper Packing
As a previous packer and shipper, she knows that the suggestion of shredding paper and using it for packing can be misleading. Here's the best way to pack your Christmas parcels to ensure against breakage. Get your presents to their destinations in one piece this holiday season.
Her husband is from the UK and they have a number of relatives that they send Christmas presents to overseas. Every year they have the dilemma of finding nice presents that are lightweight, not oversized, and not overly fragile or expensive. But, they're running out of ideas. Our readers give their great suggestions.
Trending on TDS
- What's it like selling Avon products?
- New ways to sell your stuff online
- 13 ways to have a dreamy wedding for less
- Natural dry hair solutions
- How to find hidden treasure at garage sales
- The young professional woman: The high cost of getting ready for work
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less