How to give holiday tips without busting your gift-giving budget
Christmas: Holiday Tipping
Holiday gift-giving etiquette can be tricky, especially when it comes to tipping. It can also vary regionally. Here are some general guidelines to help make your decision on tipping a little easier.
Money-Wise Tips on Holiday Tipping
It's the season for giving, but it can also be a season that's unforgiving when it comes to tipping service workers. The seasonal angst about holiday tipping centers on two major questions: How much cheer should you spread, and to whom?Video: Tipping for the Holidays
From the mailman to your hairdresser, tipping those that make your life run smoothly is always appreciated. So who should you tip? And how much should you give them?
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Favorite cash back shopping sites
- The cost of procrastination
- 8 simple rules to spending less and enjoying life more
- This week's Readers' Tips