Throw a party your teen will actually enjoy
Parties & Entertaining: Teens
"My daughter's birthday is coming up. She's a typical tween girl. I'd like to do something special, but we do have a limited budget. Can anyone help with ideas for a fun birthday party?"Prom Party Decorations
"My soon-to-be 13-year-old daughter and all of her friends are crazy about celebrities and all things Hollywood. She wants to have a 'glam' birthday party at home for her friends. I'm not even sure where to start. I don't want to embarrass her. Can anyone help me with some ideas?"'Glam' Birthday Party for a 13 Year Old Girl
"Our daughter wants to host an after-prom party. We don't mind hosting, but we don't have a lot of money that we can put out to decorate. How would you decorate for a group of high school kids celebrating on their prom night?"Throwing a Successful Child's Birthday Party
All parties are not created equal, and you don't want your child's party to be the lamest one all year. Whether you are planning a sweet 16 or planning a bash for your child's fifth birthday, you want the gathering to be fun and memorable. Here are some simple tips to help you throw a party that all the guests are sure to enjoy.Graduation Parties
Your son or daughter graduates this spring and wants to have a graduation party afterwards for family and friends but you do not have a whole lot of money to throw a big shindig. here are some ideas for finger foods, salads, and decorating that can fit into most budgets.8th Grade Graduation Party Favors
"I'm planning an outdoor eighth grade graduation party for my daughter. I've come up with tons of outdoor games to keep the party hopping, but what can I offer as prizes? It needs to be inexpensive as I have a lot of kids and a lot of games."18th Birthday Party Ideas
Want to please a picky teen with an 18th birthday bash? Try these tips and ideas for making their 18th a party they will never forget.Wholesale Prom Party Supplies
Looking for cheap Prom decorations? TDS readers share their ideas on how to decorate the Prom on a tight budget.
Trending on TDS
- Natural wound care Speonsored Review & Giveaway
- Money saving for dog owners Slideshow
- Buying and selling used video games
- School lunch advice from childcare center director
- Video: Avoiding vacation debt & regret
- Let's play with edible clay!
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in September
- Teen texting-while-driving cost: No LOL
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator