Throw a party your teen will actually enjoy
Parties & Entertaining: Teens
Looking for ideas for a Daughter's 13th Birthday Party? Try these tips and ideas for making their 13th a party they will never forget.Tween Girl's Birthday Party Ideas
"My daughter's birthday is coming up. She's a typical tween girl. I'd like to do something special, but we do have a limited budget. Can anyone help with ideas for a fun birthday party?"Prom Party Decorations
"My soon-to-be 13-year-old daughter and all of her friends are crazy about celebrities and all things Hollywood. She wants to have a 'glam' birthday party at home for her friends. I'm not even sure where to start. I don't want to embarrass her. Can anyone help me with some ideas?"'Glam' Birthday Party for a 13 Year Old Girl
"Our daughter wants to host an after-prom party. We don't mind hosting, but we don't have a lot of money that we can put out to decorate. How would you decorate for a group of high school kids celebrating on their prom night?"Throwing a Successful Child's Birthday Party
All parties are not created equal, and you don't want your child's party to be the lamest one all year. Whether you are planning a sweet 16 or planning a bash for your child's fifth birthday, you want the gathering to be fun and memorable. Here are some simple tips to help you throw a party that all the guests are sure to enjoy.Graduation Parties
Your son or daughter graduates this spring and wants to have a graduation party afterwards for family and friends but you do not have a whole lot of money to throw a big shindig. here are some ideas for finger foods, salads, and decorating that can fit into most budgets.8th Grade Graduation Party Favors
"I'm planning an outdoor eighth grade graduation party for my daughter. I've come up with tons of outdoor games to keep the party hopping, but what can I offer as prizes? It needs to be inexpensive as I have a lot of kids and a lot of games."18th Birthday Party Ideas
Want to please a picky teen with an 18th birthday bash? Try these tips and ideas for making their 18th a party they will never forget.Wholesale Prom Party Supplies
Looking for cheap Prom decorations? TDS readers share their ideas on how to decorate the Prom on a tight budget.
Trending on TDS
- Financial issues for Alzheimer's families
- How to become a work at home mom Video
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Prom party decorations for less
- Should you pay for your kids' college?
- How to reduce the cost of divorce
- Surviving as a single mom
- Frugal Easter basket ideas
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- March bargains in supermarket and beyond
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator