Ridding your yard and home of snakes, lizards and other reptiles
Pests & Bugs: Reptiles
Pests & Bugs: Ants
Pests & Bugs: Fleas and Ticks
Pests & Bugs: Flies and Mosquitoes
Pests & Bugs: Insects
Pests & Bugs: Mammals
Pests & Bugs: Roaches
Gardening: Pest Control
Natural Living: Pest Control
"When my husband went into the attic, he found several black snake skins! Therefore, the attic was cleaned out in the spring. Recently, my husband and a friend went into the attic to see if they could find where the snakes were getting in, and they found a live snake. While they were up there, they counted at least nine black snake skins. How can we get rid of them and know they are gone?"Controlling Lizards
"On my patio, I have a problem with lizards that live in my artificial trees and behind a thermometer. I have tried many times to get them out, but they are much faster than I am. They make such a mess on my patio (even my table). They also live in or around my gas grill. An ideas on how to get rid of them?"Getting Rid of Snakes
"We moved in our current house on a grassy hill (in Silicon Valley, CA) last September, and was invaded by two garden snakes within two weeks this October. I have small children, one of them is ten months old, and I hate snakes. Anyone could please help out with solutions to keep them out of my garden and house, so we can enjoy our lives?"
Also in Home
- Creating an outdoor kitchen
- Eliminating bed bugs
- Managing home projects
- Saving on water one drop at a time
- Cheaper summer cooling
- Inexpensive landscaping ideas
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- How spring cleaning can save you money
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?