Ridding your yard and home of snakes, lizards and other reptiles
Pests & Bugs: Reptiles
Pests & Bugs: Ants
Pests & Bugs: Fleas and Ticks
Pests & Bugs: Flies and Mosquitoes
Pests & Bugs: Insects
Pests & Bugs: Mammals
Pests & Bugs: Roaches
Gardening: Pest Control
Natural Living: Pest Control
"When my husband went into the attic, he found several black snake skins! Therefore, the attic was cleaned out in the spring. Recently, my husband and a friend went into the attic to see if they could find where the snakes were getting in, and they found a live snake. While they were up there, they counted at least nine black snake skins. How can we get rid of them and know they are gone?"Controlling Lizards
"On my patio, I have a problem with lizards that live in my artificial trees and behind a thermometer. I have tried many times to get them out, but they are much faster than I am. They make such a mess on my patio (even my table). They also live in or around my gas grill. An ideas on how to get rid of them?"Getting Rid of Snakes
"We moved in our current house on a grassy hill (in Silicon Valley, CA) last September, and was invaded by two garden snakes within two weeks this October. I have small children, one of them is ten months old, and I hate snakes. Anyone could please help out with solutions to keep them out of my garden and house, so we can enjoy our lives?"
Also in Home
- DIY backyard waterfall
- Painting a basement floor
- Make your own laundry detergent
- Do-it-yourself home remodeling on the cheap
- Simple steps to lower your water and sewer bills
- Decorating with yard sale finds
- Managing your mortgage
- The cheapskate's guide to flooring
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 6 energy-saving projects for your home
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- How much equity can you cash out of your home?
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?