Controlling roaches in your home
Pests & Bugs: Roaches
Pests & Bugs: Ants
Pests & Bugs: Fleas and Ticks
Pests & Bugs: Flies and Mosquitoes
Pests & Bugs: Insects
Pests & Bugs: Mammals
Pests & Bugs: Reptiles
Gardening: Pest Control
Natural Living: Pest Control
"I have tried everything to get rid of roaches, and I really need help. I am scared they will bite my kids or make them sick. I don't have much money so I was hoping you could give me some cheap ways to take care of it. I live in a very wooded area, and I am worried for my children. I would appreciate any tips you have."Killing Roaches
TDS readers share their solutions for getting rid of cockroaches.Natural Roach Remedy
"Help! I'm desperate. I need a natural remedy for roaches. I'm being bombarded and have tried having the house sprayed several times. The critters will not leave. I've also tried spraying it myself. I need advice on something that will really get rid of roaches."Getting Rid of Roaches
"Help, I can't get rid of roaches. I've tried so many chemicals the family and pets should be dead. I can't afford a monthly fee to have someone come in all the time. I've emptied every cupboard and have sprayed, powdered and sealed. Nothing works. They leave during the day but at night are back and it seems they bring more friends. My walls, baseboards and cupboards are being ruined by the constant spraying. Is there any help out there?"
Also in Home
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- 8 ways homebuyers annoy sellers
- Why pay extra toward mortgage principal?
- Avoid mortgage closing costs on a refinance?
- 6 ways to stock your "man cave" for under $500
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?