The TDS Library
Frugal advice for buying a new air conditioner and repairing and maintaining your current one.Air Conditioning: Lower Cooling Costs
Tips for lowering your cooling costs as well as keeping cool during hot temperatures.
Related TopicsAppliances: Energy Use
Utilities: Energy Efficiency
A-Z Library Topics
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 15 mistakes to avoid when selling your home
- 9 ways to buy furniture for less
- Need a bigger home? How to maximize the space you already have
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Should I borrow from my home equity?
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?