The TDS Library
Frugal advice for buying a new air conditioner and repairing and maintaining your current one.Air Conditioning: Lower Cooling Costs
Tips for lowering your cooling costs as well as keeping cool during hot temperatures.
Related TopicsAppliances: Energy Use
Utilities: Energy Efficiency
A-Z Library Topics
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- How we saved $34k in interest on our mortgage before closing
- Buying an insurance-friendly car
- Tips for painting a basement floor Readers' Solutions
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?