Raise a healthy, happy baby on a budget
Babies: Breastfeeding & Bottle Feeding
The TDS Library
Also In Babies
Saving on Raising Baby
Toys & Activities
Related:Children: Childcare Children: Toddlers Clothing: Maternity
In addition to the medical and health reasons to nurse one's baby instead of bottle-feeding with formula, it's convenient and it can save money, which all new parents would agree are nice benefits. If you are unsure whether you might wish to breast feed, this information can help guide you in your decision.Getting What's Good for Your Baby
We all want what's best for our baby, but for most, we still need to keep costs in check. The good news is for little or no cost, you can provide most of what your baby needs right now.Save Money on Breastfeeding
While economical, breastfeeding is definitely not free when you add up the cost of a breast pump, consultations with lactation experts, and nursing gear. Try these easy ways to reduce the costs of breastfeeding even further.Everyday Baby Items
Whether you can't breastfeed or just feel bottlefeeding is more practical for you and your baby, you can still find ways to save. Our readers share how to find less expensive sources for baby formula and bottle liners, as well as other baby products.
The Economic Benefits of Breastfeeding
Breastmilk is the superior infant food. Take a look at what makes breastmilk so beneficial to baby as well as the three main economic benefits to breastfeeding.Fitting Baby into a Frugal Lifestyle
Breastfeeding is the first step in a healthy, frugal lifestyle for your baby because in most cases it allows you to give your baby the best possible nutrition without crippling your budget. Here are some excellent resouces that can guide you in breastfeeding your baby.We Can't Afford Baby Formula
For some families, breastfeeding baby is not an option and formula can get very pricey, especially if your little one requires a special brand due to health issues. These suggestions and resources can help you reduce the cost of baby's formula and hopefully put some wriggle room back in the budget.
Trending on TDS
- Selling kids' clothes hassle free online
- Free consignment clothing
- Inexpensive storybook costumes
- 10 things you can stop buying at the grocery store
- Money-saving tips for large families
- Start a baby-sitting co-op
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in September
- Teen texting-while-driving cost: No LOL
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator