Creative tips and ideas for furnishing baby's room for less
The TDS Library
Also In Babies
Breastfeeding and Bottle Feeding
Saving on Raising Baby
Toys & Activities
Related:Children: Childcare Children: Toddlers Clothing: Maternity
If your baby sufferes from allergies, you might find it best to use organic baby bedding. Here are some great tips for finding affordable organic baby bedding.My Story: Dressing Up Baby's Room for Less
With a new baby comes new ways to bust your budget, but this doesn't have to be the case when it comes to dressing up baby's room. These decorating tips will help you dress up your new bundle's nursery without spending a bundle.Convertible Cribs
Can you save money investing in a crib that converts into a bed later? Or should you just buy a regaulr crib for now and a toddler bed later? Use these tips to decide what might be best for you and your baby.Bogged Down By Baby Gear?
Having a baby seems to cause the gadgets and gizmos to multiply. So how can you find a way to clear out the clutter and save money? Try buying these products with multiple functions that grow with your child.
5 "Must Have" Baby Items You Can Live Without
Often baby items thought of as "must haves" are expensive luxuries that aren't necessary. Before you purchase those "can't live without" baby items, check out these five "necessary" baby items that you don't really need. Baby will not know the difference!Preparing for Baby
Don't let a new baby stress your finances. With careful planning, a willingness to bargain hunt and these tips, you can reduce the financial strain and simply enjoy your new arrival.Baby on a Budget
It's only natural to desire all those adorable baby items, but they can do damage to your budget very quickly. These tricks, from a mother of two, Here can make parenting much easier on the wallet.Buying Baby's Layette on a Budget
There are added expenses when having a child, but there are also ways to get the ever-expanding baby layette on a budget. Use these tips to get most of what baby will need without overspending before baby even arrives.Saving Time and Money When You Shop for Baby
All babies really want is to be nursed, rocked, carried around, and talked to. See why expensive baby paraphernalia just gets in the way of that.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- What's on sale in November
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Kids' activities for Thanksgiving gatherings
- 5 ways to reduce the cost of kids' clothing
- What's the best way to bring a puppy into your family?
- 13 things to teach your children that will make their financial lives easier
- How a single mom can create multiple income streams
- Instead of toys for Christmas
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator