Frugal baby activities and DIY toys that will keep baby happy and engaged
Babies: Toys & Activites
The TDS Library
Also In Babies
Breastfeeding and Bottle Feeding
Related:Children: Childcare Children: Toddlers Clothing: Maternity
Babies tend to lose interest and outgrow toys quite quickly so why spend your money on over-priced store-bought toys? With a little creativity, and following a few safety guidelines, you can make fun playthings that your baby is sure to love. These ideas and guidelines will help you make baby happy and keep him or her safe while keeping parents happy with the budget.Creative Baby Keepsakes
Babies don't stay babies for very long. Wouldn't it be nice if you could hold on to all those cute little expressions, mannerism, and milestones? Here are eight frugally creative, yet simple ways to capture those precious moments that you can look back on as your child grows up.Homemade Toys for Babies
Funny how babies and toddlers seem to always enoy playing with the box than with the toy that came inside. If you are crafty, and enjoy saving your money for things other than fancy expensive toys, have a look at these 16 toys you can make for baby.Start a Playgroup With Little or No Money
Parents are always seeking activities to do with their children, and many parents often join or start a playgroup. If you have not found one in your area, why not start your own? This graduated step plan will get you started and help you form your playgroup on whatever budget you have available.
No Cost Ways to Show Your Love
Hopefully all parents like to find meaningful ways to show love to their child. And there are a variety of no-cost ways to communicate this to our kids long before they can walk or talk. Use these simple ideas to show your love to your child each day. There are suggestions for age brackets beginning from 0 to 6 months up through age 5.Cleaning Stuffed Animals
With babies, everything goes right into the mouth so you want their toys to be as clean as possible. These tips will help you keep baby's stuffed toys clean without ruining them.
Trending on TDS
- Selling kids' clothes hassle free online
- Free consignment clothing
- Inexpensive storybook costumes
- 10 things you can stop buying at the grocery store
- Money-saving tips for large families
- Start a baby-sitting co-op
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in September
- Teen texting-while-driving cost: No LOL
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator