Gift ideas for when the holiday budget is tight
Christmas: Inexpensive Gift Ideas
Looking for an inexpensive but fun gift and have no idea where to begin? Here are some ideas to get you started.Video: Alternative Gift Exchanges
The Ultimate Cheapskate gives us ten frugal alternatives to traditional (typically pricey) gift exchanges.
Last Minutes Gifts Under $10
Quick! Do you need some last minute gifts that will please the recipients? Look no further than your own cupboards and shelves.Gift Giving in a Bad Economy
This year, maybe things aren't as prosperous for you. Though finances may dictate frugal holiday spending, we can still reach out to those with less. Here are some ideas for giving to others.5 Fab Gifts
If you're feeling a pinch in your pocketbook as the holidays approach, try giving one of these gifts that are big on heart and small on cost.Frugal Holiday
Money tight? That's okay. You can still afford a great Christmas with these frugal holiday gift ideas.Avoiding Office Gift Drawings
Does the thought of the office gift exchange leave you feeling a little buried? Here are some delicate ways to let your co-workers know that you'd rather not participate without coming across as a Scrooge.
Be sure to save on your online holiday shopping!
Receive cash back on your purchases when you use the ebates cash back site.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Where to find free (or cheap) summer activities
- 15 ways to make vet bills more affordable
- 7 cost-free ideas that will make you a health-hero to someone in need
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- This week's Readers' Tips