How to save on packaging and shipping Christmas gifts
Christmas: Shipping Gifts
Weigh shipping before you buy the gift.6 Tips for Savvy Holiday Shipping
You've purchased all the items on your gift list. Now, don't drain your bank account in order to ship them. Here's how to determine what shipping options will get your gifts to their destination safely, on time, and without busting your budget.Video: The Cheapest Way to Mail Gifts
If you're the type to do your shopping last minute, you're also probably the type to ship your gifts the last minute. So what's the cheapest way to ship overnight?
Get your presents to their destinations in one piece this holiday season. Here's the best way to pack your Christmas parcels to ensure against breakage.Shippable Presents
Have family overseas and need shippable gift ideas? Our readers share ideas for thoughtful presents that are lightweight, not oversized, and not overly fragile or expensive.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Reap the rewards of off-season travel
- 5 things to sell on eBay instead of at a yard sale
- 20 ways to have a less expensive more meaningful wedding
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- This week's Readers' Tips