Ways to save both time and money on keeping your bathroom clean!
The TDS Library
Do you wash money down the drain by the choices you make? Here are ten budget-busting things you don't want to get caught doing in your bathroom.Homemade Natural Sink & Shower Cleanser
Faced with a dirty mess in her teenagers' bathroon, she came up with a natural cleaner that gets the job done and leaves their shower stall sparkling.DIY Mold Removal
Is mold in your home making you think you may have to move? Follow these tips to make your home a much more comfortable place to live. Be sick less and have less allergy related symptoms without spending a bunch of money.Easy Clean
She cleaned military family quarters for over 20 years as a part-time job while her kids were small. Her husband was a career Air Force man and they moved often so this allowed her to have a job at each new base they were stationed. Here are a couple of tips she learned over the years.
Looking for a few easy bathroom cleaning tips to make your life a little easier? Then we've got just the thing. Here are some tips you don't want to miss.Cleaning Fiberglass Showers
She needs some help cleaning textured fiberglass shower walls. She cannot get the "grunge" off the floors and soap scum off the walls. Our readers step in to help with their great cleaning suggestions.Cleaning Insulated Toilet Tanks with Bleach?
She just had her toilet tank insulated. Can she still use toilet tank cleaner tablets with bleach? The Natural Handyman answers her question.10 Steps to a Sparkling Bath
If you are a working parent, you may have little time and money to spare. Between work, cleaning, running errands, and taking children to and fro, there's barely time to breathe, much less spend any quality time with family. Here are some tried-and-true methods to clean your bath using less time, effort, and money.24 Uses and Recipes for Baking Soda
Inexpensive, versatile, and environmentally friendly, baking soda has a myriad of uses. Here are two dozen of them, some you may have never tried before. From reducing baby's fever to cleaning dentures, and ridding your garden of pests, baking soda can be an easy and cheap solution to your problems.An Impossibly Stained Toilet
They just bought an older home. Their list of to-dos is long, but the most pressing one is their toilets, which have awful stains. Do they have to get new toilets or are there products that will clean them?
Cleaning Gross Bathroom Grout
Cleaner Baths & Showers: Getting Rid of Soap Scum
Getting Rid of Monster Mold
Easier, Cleaner Showers
Removing Rust Stains
Turn Up the Heat on Mold, Mildew to Cut House Odors
Cleaning Mildewed Bathroom Caulking
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Easier Bathroom Cleaning
Leave-In Shower Cleaner: Does It Work? What Are the Alternatives?
Cleaning the Bathroom
Also in Home
- Safe and natural hardwood floor cleaner
- Sectional sofas in small spaces
- Cleaning tile floors
- Could a home security system be right for you?
- Make your own Christmas topiaries
- Natural home clean up
- 6 reasons you shouldn't overimprove your home
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 6 ways to organize your home in the new year
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?