Try these tips for removing odors from your carpet, furniture, and any other smelly places in your home
Cleaning: Eliminating Odors
Don't hide nasty odors with expensive scents! Clean, fresh and breathable air is possible all year round and achievable on a budget. Consider the following tips.Getting Rid of Smokey Odors in Furniture
Especially when buying used goods, you can sometimes later find that the previous owner was a smoker. These tips will help you squelch the smell.Removing Home Odors Naturally
When a strong odor takes over your home, it can be tempting to go out and get the most powerful chemical cleaner you can find. But, many smells can be dealt with both easily and cheaply with natural things already in your cabinets.
Saving Money on Air Fresheners
Save money by making your own air fresheners using these tips and tricks.Cleaning Mildewed Stuffed Animals
Our readers share their tips and tricks on cleaning mildewed stuffed animals.Eliminating Refrigerator Odors
Our readers share their tips and tricks on eliminating refrigerator odors, even the really tough ones.Removing Smokey Kitchen Odors
Can you still smell last week's burnt dinner? Don't miss these tips and tricks on how to remove smoke odor from a kitchen.Smelly Kitchen Plastic Containers
Have you ever had to throw out plastic containers because they had a lingering odor? Our readers share their tips and tricks on cleaning smelly kitchen plastic containers.Eliminating Odors in Your Car
It's no fun being trapped in a stinky car. Our readers share their tips and tricks on how to remove nasty odors from a car.Using Old Spices for Homemade Aromatherapy
Depending on the herbs and spices, many lose their potency in about a year. When replacing them for fresher cooking condiments, save the old ones for these simple and healthful uses.Eliminating Gasoline Odors
If you have a gas spill in the car, the smell can linger for quite some time. Our readers share their tips and tricks on how to eliminate gasoline smells.
Check sale prices for green cleaning solutions.Eliminating Musty Storage Smells
Removing Odor from a Smelly Chest Removing Pet Urine Odors The Many Uses of Baking Soda Homemade Air Fresheners Removing Smoke Odors from Car Eliminating Odor in a Smelly Chest
Could spending 5 minutes reading a newsletter twice a week save you time and money every day?
Subscribe to Dollar Stretcher Tips and start saving today.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- How much does it cost to cool your home?
- Monthly dishwasher maintenance that can help you save
- Natural spider control
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?