Save money and the environment by making your own kitchen cleaning products!
Cleaning: Homemade Cleaning Recipes for the Kitchen
The TDS Library
Try these homemade recipes to replace costly store-bought cleaners: Homemade Goo Gone, Homemade Soft Scrub Cleanser, Hand-Washing Dish Soap, Bathroom Grout Cleaner, All-Purpose Cleaner, Garbage Disposal Cleaner and Furniture Polish.Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
No matter whether you prefer liquid or powder dishwashing cleaner in your kitchen, you'll find a great replacement for your favorite commercial dishwashing detergent with one of these two recipes: Powdered Dishwasher Detergent/Scouring Powder and Liquid Dishwashing Detergent.How to Clean Greasy Kitchen Cabinets
If you do a lot of cooking, it does not take long for your kitchen cabinets to coated in grease. Use these tips and recipes to help get your kitchen cabinets clean and keep them clean.7 Uses for Baking Soda
So many of us stock a cabinet full of overly specific and harsh cleaners, deodorizers and chemicals. To save money and keep your home safe for yourself, family and pets, consider instead all these fantastic uses for baking soda. It is especially useful to have on hand in the kitchen!
Just 4 Ingredients
Baking soda, salt, bleach and vinegar can save the day and your budget, too. It's easy and quick to make household cleaning supplies with them. Here are some smart money-saving ways to use these natural cleaning ingredients in your kitchen as well as other parts of your home.Money-Saving Stove & Oven Cleaners
Use these tips, tricks and recipes to clean your kitchen stove top, drip pans and oven without using dangerous chemicals.Happy Homemaking the Homemade Way
It's easier than you think to get started with homemade cleansers. And it does not mean that you need to purchase a ton of items; in fact, most homemade cleaners can be made from things you already have in your house. Try these very simple recipes to make your own homemade oven cleaner/deep kitchen cleaner, all-purpose cleaner, glass cleaner, silver cleaner, and more.Clean and Freshen With Essential Oils
Cleaning products do not have to smell bad to work well! To make homemade cleaning products with lovely aromas, try using essential oils. These recipes will keep your kitchen clean and smelling it's best: extra tough pot & pan cleaner, super smelling dishwashing soap, disinfectant, and more.
Also in Home
- Creating an outdoor kitchen
- Eliminating bed bugs
- Managing home projects
- Saving on water one drop at a time
- Cheaper summer cooling
- Inexpensive landscaping ideas
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- How spring cleaning can save you money
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?