How to make your garden tools last year after year
Frugal Garden Tool Care
As more people take on DIY home improvement projects to help save money, tools are experiencing more wear and tear. Here are a some ways to preserve and protect tools and equipment that help you get the job done right.Can My Old Yard Tools Be Saved?
Are your yard tools starting to show rust? Is there any way to restore yard tools? Our readers share their tips and tricks.
Adventures in Gardening: Tool Time
Rule number one in gardening tools is to use sharp tools. The tool should do the work with your guidance, not vice-versa. Here's how to keep your tools sharp and ready to work.Yard Tool Storage
Our readers share their tips and tricks on yard tool storage.
To create the garden of your dreams, get some expert help.
Burpee's choice selection of garden-proven supplies will get your garden off to a great start!
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?