Inexpensive ways to keep weeds and disease out of your lawn
Weed & Disease Control
Is your yard being overrun by crabgrass? Our readers share their tips and tricks on how to kill crabgrass without putting your kids and pets at risk.Lawn Care Chemical Savings
There's something special about a lush green lawn. A beautiful patch of grass is visually appealing, increases your home's "curb appeal," and is the ideal venue for catching a snooze in the shade. Here's how to save on lawn care chemicals.
Natural Weed Killers
Are there inexpensive ways to zap weeds that seem to overtake gravel driveways every year? Our readers share their smart tips and tricks.Removing Weeds and Grasses Inexpensively
Weeds and grass are taking over an area of her yard and she's looking for ways to get rid of them without buying expensive weed killers. Our readers share their tips and tricks.
To create the garden of your dreams, get some expert help.
Burpee's choice selection of garden-proven supplies will get your garden off to a great start!
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- Preparing your home for sale
- How to seal your basement from outside moisture
- 4 ways to extend the life of your car
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?