The Romantic Valentines Worth Sending
by Michael Webb
Valentine's Day on a Shoestring
Frugal Valentine's Day Ideas
The Valentine's Day Challenge
If you are going to celebrate Valentine's Day, I suggest you do it with a little forethought. I cringe every time I go to the grocery on February 13 or 14 and see dozens of men crowding around the greeting cards to buy one at the last possible moment.
Buy your card now and mail it out to Loveland, Colorado for extra special treatment. Your card will be postmarked LOVEland, Colorado and it will also be hand-stamped with a unique four line poem.
The Loveland Chamber of Commerce organizes this yearly romance project with cards going to all 50 states and over 100 foreign countries annually.
It's simple. Just enclose your pre-addressed, pre-stamped Valentine's card in a larger envelope and mail to: Postmaster, Attn: Valentines, Loveland CO 80537.
Go ahead. Do it now.
Here are some more "romantic" cities.
- Kissimmee, Florida 32741
- Valentine, Texas 79854
- Valentine, Nebraska 69201
- Loving, New Mexico 88256
- Bridal Veil, Oregon 97010
- Romance, Arkansas 72136
Michael Webb is author of The RoMANtic's Guide: Hundreds of Creative Tips for a Lifetime of Love. You can order at Amazon.com or for more of Michael's FREE tips, visit www.TheRomantic.com
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Where to find the best deals in February
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- $10 for peace of mind for your family
- How not to fight about money
- When you just don't have money to feed your family
- What every stay-at-home mom should know about her financial future
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator