Body Transformations - Meal Timing
by Dr. Robert Osgoodby
Did you know that you can burn up to three times as much fat, every exercise session, without the use of drugs, steroids, or stimulants. This is a "trick of the trade" of the body building industry that helped me lose 65 lbs. in 84 days, and place as a top finalist in a worldwide body transformation contest.
WARNING!! If you are hypoglycemic, diabetic, or have serious health problems, do not incorporate this into your workout program. Always seek the advice of a Medical Doctor before starting any diet or exercise program.
Now that our disclaimer is etched in cyber stone, let's get started.
Meal timing is extremely important for rapid weight loss. Depending upon your height/weight body ratio, you should be eating between three to five small meals a day, spread 3 to 4 hours apart. This fuels the fire, and keeps your metabolism high. If you have a normal sleep schedule, (ex. 11:00PM - 6:00AM) you want your last meal to be no later than 7:00PM. When you wake up at 6:00AM, it has been 11 hours since your last meal, and you have an empty stomach with a minimal carbohydrate reserve.
If at all possible, exercise before you eat your first meal. If you eat before exercising, your body will burn off your carb reserve first, before attacking the fat pad. You can actually burn up to three times as much fat per session by exercising on an empty stomach. We realize everyone does not have a normal sleep schedule, or the ability to exercise first thing in the morning. Adjust this principle to your individual schedule. If you can not exercise until 7:00PM, eat lunch no later than 2:00PM, do your exercise, and eat dinner after you finish.
If you suffer with Hypoglycemia, Diabetes, or any other health condition that affects your blood sugar, do not incorporate this into your program. Exercise lowers your blood sugar level. If you have been diagnosed with any of these health problems, make sure you eat before exercising and keep a piece of fruit with you in case of an emergency.
If you start to become dizzy, feel faint, nauseous, or weak during exercise - immediately STOP. If you feel like you are going to faint, sit down and place your head between your knees. Eating a piece of fruit will usually help alleviate these symptoms.
Trending on TDS
- Natural wound care Speonsored Review & Giveaway
- Money saving for dog owners Slideshow
- Buying and selling used video games
- School lunch advice from childcare center director
- Video: Avoiding vacation debt & regret
- Let's play with edible clay!
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in September
- Teen texting-while-driving cost: No LOL
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator