Coffee on the Carpet
by Robert Kravitz
Here's what to do. Apply some mild dish detergent mixed with warm water on a clean towel. Do not rub - that can spread the stain. Instead, blot with the towel. Rinse the same way with warm water and a clean towel.
Coffee stains are best treated as soon as the spill occurs.
Courtesy of Altura Solutions Janitorial Resource Center. www.alturasolutions.com
Also in Home
- Safe and natural hardwood floor cleaner
- Sectional sofas in small spaces
- Cleaning tile floors
- Could a home security system be right for you?
- Make your own Christmas topiaries
- Natural home clean up
- 6 reasons you shouldn't overimprove your home
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 6 ways to organize your home in the new year
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?