Coffee on the Carpet
by Robert Kravitz
Here's what to do. Apply some mild dish detergent mixed with warm water on a clean towel. Do not rub - that can spread the stain. Instead, blot with the towel. Rinse the same way with warm water and a clean towel.
Coffee stains are best treated as soon as the spill occurs.
Courtesy of Altura Solutions Janitorial Resource Center. www.alturasolutions.com
Also in Home
- Ways to reuse an entertainment center
- The cost of using your clothes dryer
- Hay bale gardens
- Priortizing home repair projects
- Great ideas for decorating your entry on a dime
- Easy, inexpensive ways to grow from seed
- 10 ways to save money on your utility bill
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 7 ghastly critters that will eat your house
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?