Coffee on the Carpet
by Robert Kravitz
Here's what to do. Apply some mild dish detergent mixed with warm water on a clean towel. Do not rub - that can spread the stain. Instead, blot with the towel. Rinse the same way with warm water and a clean towel.
Coffee stains are best treated as soon as the spill occurs.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Courtesy of Altura Solutions Janitorial Resource Center. www.alturasolutions.com
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?