Coffee on the Carpet
by Robert Kravitz
Here's what to do. Apply some mild dish detergent mixed with warm water on a clean towel. Do not rub - that can spread the stain. Instead, blot with the towel. Rinse the same way with warm water and a clean towel.
Coffee stains are best treated as soon as the spill occurs.
Courtesy of Altura Solutions Janitorial Resource Center. www.alturasolutions.com
Also in Home
- Financial benefits to living in a mobile or manufactured home
- Repurposing an entertainment center
- How to renew your home's doors
- 10 things you don't want to get caught doing in your closet
- Planning your summer garden
- The natural feeding of roses
- Removing mold from your walls
- 6 reasons you shouldn't overimprove your home
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 6 things to do before you buy a home
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 7 ghastly critters that will eat your house
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?