30,000 Mile Check-Up
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Soon it will be time for my car's 30,000 mile check-up. Can you tell me what things are typically looked at during this check-up?
To find out exactly what needs to be done, consult your vehicle's owner's manual. In the back of the book, it will list a maintenance schedule. That's where you'll find your answer. Some things to look for though, change oil and filter, lube all points, check trans, check brakes, check hoses, check coolant. Possibly a tune up. This will cost around $400 or so.>
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?