30,000 Mile Check-Up
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Soon it will be time for my car's 30,000 mile check-up. Can you tell me what things are typically looked at during this check-up?
To find out exactly what needs to be done, consult your vehicle's owner's manual. In the back of the book, it will list a maintenance schedule. That's where you'll find your answer. Some things to look for though, change oil and filter, lube all points, check trans, check brakes, check hoses, check coolant. Possibly a tune up. This will cost around $400 or so.>
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
If you have a question for Bob send it to: . He's able to answer many of them personally and we'll include the best questions in future issues of The Dollar Stretcher.
Also In This Week's Issue
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- How to regain storage space and cut the clutter
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- Free fireplace logs
- 8 kitchen remodeling projects for under $500
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 6 hazards your home insurance won't cover
- How to save on mortgage as rates rise
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free money-saving articles in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter Surviving Tough Times.