30,000 Mile Check-Up
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Soon it will be time for my car's 30,000 mile check-up. Can you tell me what things are typically looked at during this check-up?
To find out exactly what needs to be done, consult your vehicle's owner's manual. In the back of the book, it will list a maintenance schedule. That's where you'll find your answer. Some things to look for though, change oil and filter, lube all points, check trans, check brakes, check hoses, check coolant. Possibly a tune up. This will cost around $400 or so.>
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
Also in Home
- Don't let a reverse mortgage leave you homeless Expert Interview
- How to create an outdoor room on a budget
- Cheap home security Slideshow
- Renew your kitchen cabinets for $100
- Buying a kitchen stove
- Killing crabgrass
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Tha basics of financing a home improvement project
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?