Cyber Sites for Moms: Cookies - Need I Say More?
by Kathleen Bieke
Freezing Cookies and Cookie Dough
The search is finally over. I have found an elusive website but it was definitely worth the wait! Go to www.cooksrecipes.com and see what I mean. I heard about this site two years ago and have been unable to locate it until now. Where to begin?
The recipes are categorized by type. Bar, No Bake, International, Refrigerator, etc. There is a weekly Top 10 list and currently mentioned is a recipe for Kit Kat bars. You have the ability to add recipes to your online recipe box and/or print them out in several sizes including a 3x5 card. There is a recipe exchange as well.
Looking for baking supplies? Visit the Culinary Store and order online. They sell many different items there. You can even order various shapes of cookie cutters including fruit and wild animals.
The cookie glossary link was neat too. If you are unsure of what an ingredient is, just go here and you will find out. There is an international link so if you are preparing a recipe from Mexico and don't know what "azucar blanca" means, it gives you the translation -- white sugar.
Cookierecipe.com is affiliated with Allrecipes.com, which is worthy of an entire column in itself! Make sure you bookmark that website as well. If you are looking for recipes this is the place to go. Bon Appetit! Until next time.
Trending on TDS
- Kids activities for Thanksgiving gatherings
- 5 ways to reduce the cost of kids' clothing
- A puppy for Christmas
- Extra income for single moms
- Instead of toys for Christmas
- 10 steps to zap holiday stress
- Gift ideas for teenage boys
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- November deals at the supermarket and beyond
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- How to start writing your will
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator