How To Have A Free Holiday
by Colleen Moulding
A free holiday, surrounded by your family and friends. Sound too good to be true? It isn't. It's legal, decent, honest and truthful!
First get yourself to a travel agent and pick up a carload of brochures. Almost every one will be offering free places for groups of people travelling together. A group can be as few as eight people or as many as 30 depending on the tour operator - you just have to search through the brochures.
Look in the back pages for references to group or party bookings, and you will find that most operators have a special group booking telephone number to help take your booking and answer your queries.
So if you're a member of a large family, a sports or social club or any other group of people that could have fun together, see how many of them you can talk into it and you will get your holiday completely free!
Colleen Moulding is a freelance writer living in the south of England. She is also owner/editor of All That Women Want.com allthatwomenwant.com a magazine, web guide and resource for women everywhere. Subscribe to her monthly e-zine by sending a blank e-mail to email@example.com Come on over. It was made for you!
Trending on TDS
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in August
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- 5 ideas for a kid-free mom cave
- How to help your children retire millionaires
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Store brands: Extreme savings without the coupons
- An easy money lesson for children
- How much do kids need to know about the family budget?
- 8 ways to save on children's clothing
- Home improvement with kids!
- Let's play with edible clay!
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator