How To Have A Free Holiday
by Colleen Moulding
A free holiday, surrounded by your family and friends. Sound too good to be true? It isn't. It's legal, decent, honest and truthful!
First get yourself to a travel agent and pick up a carload of brochures. Almost every one will be offering free places for groups of people travelling together. A group can be as few as eight people or as many as 30 depending on the tour operator - you just have to search through the brochures.
Look in the back pages for references to group or party bookings, and you will find that most operators have a special group booking telephone number to help take your booking and answer your queries.
So if you're a member of a large family, a sports or social club or any other group of people that could have fun together, see how many of them you can talk into it and you will get your holiday completely free!
Colleen Moulding is a freelance writer living in the south of England. She is also owner/editor of All That Women Want.com allthatwomenwant.com a magazine, web guide and resource for women everywhere. Subscribe to her monthly e-zine by sending a blank e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Come on over. It was made for you!
Trending on TDS
- Getting kids to complete chores
- Cutting the cost of baby's first year Video
- Does it really pay to have two people working?
- Making the transition to stay-st-home mom
- Homemade toys for babies
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in April
- Raising a child with financial smarts Video
- Savings challenge: Make your own fresh dog food
- April bargains in supermarkets and beyond
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator