How To Have A Free Holiday
by Colleen Moulding
A free holiday, surrounded by your family and friends. Sound too good to be true? It isn't. It's legal, decent, honest and truthful!
First get yourself to a travel agent and pick up a carload of brochures. Almost every one will be offering free places for groups of people travelling together. A group can be as few as eight people or as many as 30 depending on the tour operator - you just have to search through the brochures.
Look in the back pages for references to group or party bookings, and you will find that most operators have a special group booking telephone number to help take your booking and answer your queries.
So if you're a member of a large family, a sports or social club or any other group of people that could have fun together, see how many of them you can talk into it and you will get your holiday completely free!
Colleen Moulding is a freelance writer living in the south of England. She is also owner/editor of All That Women Want.com allthatwomenwant.com a magazine, web guide and resource for women everywhere. Subscribe to her monthly e-zine by sending a blank e-mail to email@example.com Come on over. It was made for you!
Take the Next Step
- Is debt preventing you from taking your family on their dream vacation? Take a look at our FREE debt course and start working your way out of debt today so you can provide your family that vacation tomorrow.
We're still paying off last Christmas and worry how we'll afford the holidays this year without charging it again! Tell us: Yes, we could use help getting out of the debt trap we're in! or No, debt is not a problem for us but I'm always looking for ways to trim my family's expenses further!
More Money-Saving Tips for Families
- Best September bargains for thrifty shoppers
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Start now and have a stress free Christmas later
- Raising money for your school, church or non-profit group
- Inexpensive storybook costume ideas
- Organizing the disorganized mom
- This week's Readers' Tips