Debt Reduction Calculators
Where Can I Find a Debt Reduction Calculator?
I'm looking for a computer program that I can use to forecast out into the future different financial plans and different debt reduction schedules. Do you know of a good program that you could recommend? Thank you.
Reader is Happy with Quicken
I have been very happy with the online debt reduction plan at Quicken.com. We used it to calculate different scenarios for how to best pay off our bills. It has helpful info about other things like retirement forecasting, etc. It's a great site and you don't have to own Quicken to access it.
Online Debt Reduction Calculator
I ran into a nice group of financial calculators on the web, this might be what Sammie H. is looking for: kiplinger.com/tools/index.html
Microsoft Money 2000 Has It All
I use Microsoft's Money 2000 and absolutely love it! This program allows me to forecast debt repayment and retirement savings. I also track my investments (Money updates the stock quotes online for me).
I can even download statements from my bank and credit card so I don't have to do it manually. The software also has a monthly report showing where my money went, upcoming bills, and automatic budgeting.
Christian Financial Concepts for Information
One good source of financial information, to include budgeting, is Christian Financial Concepts (1-800-722-1976).
Trending on TDS
- 5 tips to starting an internet reselling business
- How to get your spending under control
- Should you refinance your home?
- How to reduce the cost of divorce
- Could the things you believe in hurt your finances?
- What to do when your savings don't match your retirement goals
- 5 poor ways to save (and how to do better)
- Avoid these 10 common tax-filing mistakes
- 9 financial planning rules for women
- 8 things to put on your financial bucket list
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal