Debt Reduction Calculators
Where Can I Find a Debt Reduction Calculator?
I'm looking for a computer program that I can use to forecast out into the future different financial plans and different debt reduction schedules. Do you know of a good program that you could recommend? Thank you.
Reader is Happy with Quicken
I have been very happy with the online debt reduction plan at Quicken.com. We used it to calculate different scenarios for how to best pay off our bills. It has helpful info about other things like retirement forecasting, etc. It's a great site and you don't have to own Quicken to access it.
Online Debt Reduction Calculator
I ran into a nice group of financial calculators on the web, this might be what Sammie H. is looking for: kiplinger.com/tools/index.html
Microsoft Money 2000 Has It All
I use Microsoft's Money 2000 and absolutely love it! This program allows me to forecast debt repayment and retirement savings. I also track my investments (Money updates the stock quotes online for me).
I can even download statements from my bank and credit card so I don't have to do it manually. The software also has a monthly report showing where my money went, upcoming bills, and automatic budgeting.
Christian Financial Concepts for Information
One good source of financial information, to include budgeting, is Christian Financial Concepts (1-800-722-1976).
Trending on TDS
- How are relationships affected by money?
- The emotions behind shopping
- Avoiding your parents' debts
- Selling your gold without getting ripped off
- Tips for radical cost cutting
- Video: What are contra-economics?
- Responding to frugal envy
- How to have more money than a lottery winner
- What it takes to borrow against home equity these days
- Financial infidelity: Are you a cheater?
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- How TV affects your credit card spending
- How to create a budget that works for you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal