Debt Reduction Calculators
Where Can I Find a Debt Reduction Calculator?
I'm looking for a computer program that I can use to forecast out into the future different financial plans and different debt reduction schedules. Do you know of a good program that you could recommend? Thank you.
Reader is Happy with Quicken
I have been very happy with the online debt reduction plan at Quicken.com. We used it to calculate different scenarios for how to best pay off our bills. It has helpful info about other things like retirement forecasting, etc. It's a great site and you don't have to own Quicken to access it.
Online Debt Reduction Calculator
I ran into a nice group of financial calculators on the web, this might be what Sammie H. is looking for: kiplinger.com/tools/index.html
Microsoft Money 2000 Has It All
I use Microsoft's Money 2000 and absolutely love it! This program allows me to forecast debt repayment and retirement savings. I also track my investments (Money updates the stock quotes online for me).
I can even download statements from my bank and credit card so I don't have to do it manually. The software also has a monthly report showing where my money went, upcoming bills, and automatic budgeting.
Christian Financial Concepts for Information
One good source of financial information, to include budgeting, is Christian Financial Concepts (1-800-722-1976).
Debt from my past is preventing me from saving for my future! Tell us: Yes, debt is hindering my ability to save! or No, debt is not a problem but I am trying to get ahead financially!
Take the Next Step:
- Are debts keeping you from doing the things you want? The Dollar Stretcher Debt Course can solve that problem. Get started today!
- What does my debt cost me?
- Join those who 'live better...for less' - Subscribe to The Dollar Stretcher newsletter, a weekly look at how to stretch both your day and your dollar! Subscribers get a copy of our ebook Little Luxuries: 130 Ways to Live Better...For Less for FREE!
More Money Tips & Tools
- 10 places to look for $500 in savings
- 9 savvy strategies to save for a rainy-day fund
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Operation is a game...medical expenses shouldn't be
- Calculating how much life insurance you need
- How having a plan can be the key to financial success