Sites 4 Moms
Help for Sleepless Nights
by Kathleen Bieke
Cheaper Organic Baby Bedding
An Economical Approach to Caring for a Newborn
Advice from the Trenches of New Motherhood
For new parents and those wanting to become parents, take a look at BabyCenter.com. It's a great place to get information on babies, before and after they are born. You can either search the site for relevant topics or become a subscriber. There is a fee to join though it looks like you get some good perks with membership. If you enter your due date, you can receive weekly emails apprising you of what is going on developmentally with your child.
BabyCenter has message boards, chat and even a Great Debates section. Stay at home vs. working, pacifiers vs. none, to spank or not to spank and even (gasp!) breast vs. bottle-feeding. Pregnant moms may want to avoid these controversial topics until after delivery. There are definitely some high blood pressure readings here!
There are many articles to read here as well. The Sleep Secrets would have been helpful for me when my kids were infants. I thought 8 hours of sleep was a thing of the past. You can also find out if you will ever have a private life with your spouse again by taking the New Parent Passion Predictor.
Planning a baby shower? Find ideas here. Don't know what to call Little Miss No Name? An online baby name link is provided as well. There is a Free Stuff link too. Of course, as this is a commercial site, you can purchase just about anything baby related here. For help with your little blessing, bookmark this site as a favorite. Until next time.
Copyright 2000 Kathleen Bieke. All Rights Reserved.
Trending on TDS
- Are you guilty of financial infidelity?
- Natural flea prevention
- Making a home office affordable
- Meaningful family traditions
- Planning a frugal themepark vacation
- Let your kids teach you to save money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- March bargains in supermarket and beyond
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator