by Kathleen Bieke
It's about that time. A new year is here and we all know what that means: resolutions. I find that many of us don't care about those excess pounds. We just want to find a place for our excess stuff! Visit organizedtimes.com and you will find some great ways to de-clutter your home.
The folks who host this website have made it very easy on visitors to their site by numbering the areas of the site. Step One is posting of Online Research. Step Two offers group training via telephone and Step Three is for individual training and finding or becoming an organizer.
Online Research has some very useful ideas. A syndicated column, sample newsletter and articles are all right there. An article titled Conquering Kid Klutter contains everything (and I do mean everything) you need to know for getting the children's rooms under control. I will make one suggestion here. If you truly have a problem grab a friend when you decide to start your project. You don't want to get in over your head. Here is a way to find out if you indeed have a problem with organization. Check that cabinet above the refrigerator. If you have food that expired in the late 1980s, please get some help. You will NOT need that baking soda!
The Organizing articles are available in 3 categories: frugal, home and office/home office. Some of the articles are very lengthy. They have to be because organizers are detail oriented people. If you don't have all the information, you cannot achieve true organization and they know it.
Maybe you are that person who likes helping others get their lives in order. This site is beneficial to you as well. They can help you get started in a home business if you check out Step Three.
This site has lots of helpful tips on home organization. The trick is to apply what you learn. Until next time.
Copyright 2000 Kathleen Bieke. All Rights Reserved.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Also in Home
- Buying carpet for less
- Inexpensive backyard play areas
- Eliminating bed bugs
- Managing home projects
- Furnishing your first apartment
- 7 low-cost ways to beat the heat
- Happy homemaking the homemade way
- DIY furniture remakes
- Inexpensive ways to change color of laminate countertops
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?