courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
It seems like the whole front end has to be taken apart in order to change the headlights in my Aerostar. Any quick tips?
With modern headlights only the core bulb needs to be changed and not the lens. Generally, a quarter turn and it is out. It is removed from within the engine compartment.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive maintenance section and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?