Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix
by Patti Chadwick
Want to make your own spaghetti sauce that is quick and easy? Get the taste of homemade and the ease of a mix by making your own Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix.
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and store in small airtight jar in a cool, dry place.
Quick Spaghetti with Meatsauce
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 oz. thin spaghetti, cooked
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large can of tomato puree
- 1 6 oz. can of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon minced onions
- 1-1/2 tablespoons of Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix
Mix together all ingredients except spaghetti and cheese. Bring mixture to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 1/2 hour. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Serve over hot spaghetti.
Patti Chadwick is a freelance writer and creator of History's Women, an online magazine and Free weekly ezine highlighting the extraordinary achievements of women throughout history. You can visit her site at www.historyswomen.com and can subscribe to History's Women weekly ezine by sending a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Patti at Patti@historyswomen.com
Take the Next Step
Also in Family
- How to save on and enjoy a multi-family vacation
- Improve your sleep for less
- 4 tips for enjoying a ‘staycation’
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in April
- How to rein in a spending spouse
- Frugal living ideas for the large family
- 6 popular and free money-saving apps