Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix
by Patti Chadwick
Want to make your own spaghetti sauce that is quick and easy? Get the taste of homemade and the ease of a mix by making your own Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix.
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and store in small airtight jar in a cool, dry place.
Quick Spaghetti with Meatsauce
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 oz. thin spaghetti, cooked
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large can of tomato puree
- 1 6 oz. can of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon minced onions
- 1-1/2 tablespoons of Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix
Mix together all ingredients except spaghetti and cheese. Bring mixture to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 1/2 hour. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Serve over hot spaghetti.
Patti Chadwick is a freelance writer and creator of History's Women, an online magazine and Free weekly ezine highlighting the extraordinary achievements of women throughout history. You can visit her site at www.historyswomen.com and can subscribe to History's Women weekly ezine by sending a blank email to: email@example.com. You can contact Patti at Patti@historyswomen.com
Take the Next Step
Trending on TDS
- How to get retired parents to spend money on themselves
- Video: Avoiding vacation debt & regret
- Let's play with edible clay!
- How to create an outside science wall for your kids
- Great ways to give gifts
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in September
- Teen texting-while-driving cost: No LOL
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator