Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix
by Patti Chadwick
Want to make your own spaghetti sauce that is quick and easy? Get the taste of homemade and the ease of a mix by making your own Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix.
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and store in small airtight jar in a cool, dry place.
Quick Spaghetti with Meatsauce
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 oz. thin spaghetti, cooked
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large can of tomato puree
- 1 6 oz. can of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon minced onions
- 1-1/2 tablespoons of Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix
Mix together all ingredients except spaghetti and cheese. Bring mixture to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 1/2 hour. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Serve over hot spaghetti.
Patti Chadwick is a freelance writer and creator of History's Women, an online magazine and Free weekly ezine highlighting the extraordinary achievements of women throughout history. You can visit her site at www.historyswomen.com and can subscribe to History's Women weekly ezine by sending a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Patti at Patti@historyswomen.com
Take the Next Step
Trending on TDS
- Using coupons at The Dollar Tree
- Talking to aging parents about finances Expert Interview
- Baby toys you can make
- How to reduce the cost of lunchmeat
- 5 tips for working at home with kids
- 6 ways to control your back-to-school spending
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in July
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- 5 ideas for a kid-free mom cave
- In your 30s with kids? You need life insurance
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator