Crockpot Dumpling Soup
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 pk Lipton's onion soup mix
- 6 c hot water
- 2 carrots peeled and shredded<
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 c biscuit mix (I use Bisquick)
- 1 tb finely chopped parsley
- 6 tb milk
In crockpot, sprinkle beef with dry onion soup mix. Pour hot water over meat. Stir in carrots, celery and tomato. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or until meat is tender. Turn control to high. In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix with parsley. Stir in milk with fork until mixture is moistened. Drop dumpling mixture into crockpot with a teaspoon. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
recipe supplied by Jeannie
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Also in Home
- Tax consequences for selling your home in your 50's and 60's
- Should you refinance your home?
- How to repair ripped window and door screens
- What makes my electric bill so high?
- Homemade cleaner for jetted tubs, shower heads & sprayers
- How to remove urine stains from a hardwood floor
- Finding furniture for smaller spaces
- 10 ways to save money on your utility bill
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 7 ghastly critters that will eat your house
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?