Crockpot Dumpling Soup
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 pk Lipton's onion soup mix
- 6 c hot water
- 2 carrots peeled and shredded<
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 c biscuit mix (I use Bisquick)
- 1 tb finely chopped parsley
- 6 tb milk
In crockpot, sprinkle beef with dry onion soup mix. Pour hot water over meat. Stir in carrots, celery and tomato. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or until meat is tender. Turn control to high. In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix with parsley. Stir in milk with fork until mixture is moistened. Drop dumpling mixture into crockpot with a teaspoon. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
recipe supplied by Jeannie
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- How we saved $34k in interest on our mortgage before closing
- Buying an insurance-friendly car
- Tips for painting a basement floor Readers' Solutions
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?