Crockpot Dumpling Soup
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 pk Lipton's onion soup mix
- 6 c hot water
- 2 carrots peeled and shredded<
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 c biscuit mix (I use Bisquick)
- 1 tb finely chopped parsley
- 6 tb milk
In crockpot, sprinkle beef with dry onion soup mix. Pour hot water over meat. Stir in carrots, celery and tomato. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or until meat is tender. Turn control to high. In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix with parsley. Stir in milk with fork until mixture is moistened. Drop dumpling mixture into crockpot with a teaspoon. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
recipe supplied by Jeannie
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Also in Home
- How to seal your basement from outside moisture
- Are you ready to buy your first home? Video
- How to clear a clogged drain naturally
- Indoor container gardening
- Hot? Turn on the furnace!
- The essential starting point to lower summer energy bills
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- How spring cleaning can save you money
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?