Lemon Herb Chicken
by Chet's Crock
Courtesy of Bobbi Spofford
- 1 lemon
- 2 or more smashed garlic cloves
- 1 large roasting chicken, skin removed
- 8 oz. container of lemon flavored yogurt
- Approximately 2 tablespoons of herbs (I use sage, thyme and rosemary - be creative. And dried is fine.)
Cut lemon in half, squeeze most of the juice into the yogurt, and stuff the lemon halves and garlic cloves into the cavity of the chicken. Add the herbs to the yogurt and mix well. Put the chicken in the crockpot and cover with the yogurt mix. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours (or however long you're at work.)
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- Financial issues for Alzheimer's families
- How to become a work at home mom Video
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Prom party decorations for less
- Should you pay for your kids' college?
- How to reduce the cost of divorce
- Surviving as a single mom
- Frugal Easter basket ideas
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- March bargains in supermarket and beyond
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator