courtesy of Chet's Crock
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 c pinto beans (dried)
- 5 c water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 c red kidney beans (dried)
- 1/2 c lima beans (dried)
- 1/2 c split peas, uncooked, yellow
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 c mixed chopped vegetables (potatoes, carrots, celery etc. whatever you have on hand)
Soak the dried beans overnight or use quick soak method. Dump everything in the crockpot all at once and cook for about 8 hours.
contributed to Chet's Crock by Catherine
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- 3 fun party ideas your nearly teen will love
- Creative kids' rooms on a budget
- 18th birthday party ideas
- Care package ideas for your college student
- Cleaning stuffed anilmals
- How do single successful work-at-home moms do it?
- Making baby homemade food
- 4 tips for enjoying a 'staycation'
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in August
- 8 items to buy at yard sales this summer
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator