Voyager Fuel Pump
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
My 1991 Plymouth Voyager needs to have the gas pump replaced, I think. Where is the gas pump and how do you replace it?
The fuel pump is located inside the fuel tank. You would need to drain the tank, drop it, then remove the assembly. This is one job where having a mechanic do the job is actually worth it.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- What's that little switch on my ceiling fan?
- Tips for cleaning home siding
- How to decorate a backyard gazebo Readers' Solutions
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?