Crockpot Spanish Rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 c water
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3/4 c brown rice
- 2 TBS chunky salsa
Combine all ingredients in crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 10 hours.
contributed to Chet's Crock by Catherine
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- A great way to save for your kids' college TDS Recommends
- Helping your parents move out of the family homestead
- DIY kids' haircuts
- Flying with babies
- Do I need a will?
- The quest to find cheap food for baby
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- Raising a child with financial smarts Video
- Savings challenge: Make your own fresh dog food
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator