Crockpot Spanish Rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 c water
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3/4 c brown rice
- 2 TBS chunky salsa
Combine all ingredients in crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 10 hours.
contributed to Chet's Crock by Catherine
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Where to find the best deals in February
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- When your teen is ready for their first car
- Save over $2000 in baby's first year
- Get rid of lice for good!
- Ways to avoid the high cost of a divorce
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator