Crockpot Spanish Rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 c water
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3/4 c brown rice
- 2 TBS chunky salsa
Combine all ingredients in crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 10 hours.
contributed to Chet's Crock by Catherine
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- Financial issues for Alzheimer's families
- How to become a work at home mom Video
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Prom party decorations for less
- Should you pay for your kids' college?
- How to reduce the cost of divorce
- Surviving as a single mom
- Frugal Easter basket ideas
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- March bargains in supermarket and beyond
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator