Wipe On, Wipe Off
by Michael Webb
For decades men and women have been writing messages on bathroom mirrors. With the invention of dry erase markers bathroom mirror communication can be taken to the next level.
A packet of dry erase markers can be purchased at any office supply store and only cost a couple of dollars. They make great tools with which to pen your sonnets and love notes on mirrors, car windows and even some appliances.
With a variety of colors you can draw all sorts of pictures on the glass or metal canvas. Decorate the mirror with hearts, smiley faces or an impressionistic landscape. You could even play tic-tac-toe or hangman.
Best of all, they clean up quickly with a swipe of tissue.
Michael Webb is the best-selling author of The RoMANtic's Guide: Hundreds of Creative Tips for a Lifetime of Love. You can order at Amazon.com or for more of Michael's free tips, visit TheRomantic.com.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Tips for Families
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Sizzling savings: The 10 best deals in July
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- How are relationships faeected by money?
- What's best for baby? Store vs. name brands
- Happy homemaking the homemade way
- This week's Readers' Tips