Wipe On, Wipe Off
by Michael Webb
For decades men and women have been writing messages on bathroom mirrors. With the invention of dry erase markers bathroom mirror communication can be taken to the next level.
A packet of dry erase markers can be purchased at any office supply store and only cost a couple of dollars. They make great tools with which to pen your sonnets and love notes on mirrors, car windows and even some appliances.
With a variety of colors you can draw all sorts of pictures on the glass or metal canvas. Decorate the mirror with hearts, smiley faces or an impressionistic landscape. You could even play tic-tac-toe or hangman.
Best of all, they clean up quickly with a swipe of tissue.
Michael Webb is the best-selling author of The RoMANtic's Guide: Hundreds of Creative Tips for a Lifetime of Love. You can order at Amazon.com or for more of Michael's free tips, visit TheRomantic.com.
Trending on TDS
- Get creative in the kitchen and save #TDSPantryChallenge
- Could you live without electricity and discretionary spending for a month?
- A 'glam" party for a 13 year old girl
- Could picky eating now lead to financial problems later?
- Don't toss your financial resolutions just yet Giveaway
- Removing pet urine smells
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- January bargains in the supermarket and beyond
- Raising kids that launch Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator