Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
Courtesy of Christine Allsup
- 1 (6-oz) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram leaves
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 6 (6-oz) chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup water
Combine thawed orange juice and marjoram in shallow dish. Dip each breast in orange juice mixture, put in the slow-cooker, pour remaining sauce over breasts. Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. Before serving, remove chicken breasts from slow-cooker. Mix water and cornstarch in the sauce mixture; cook covered on high for about 15-30 minutes. Serve over chicken. Serves 6.
Fabulous slow-cooker recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Also in Home
- How to clean and restore cast-iron cookware
- Homemade fireplace logs
- Frugal ways to winterize your home
- Is it cost-effective to make your own laundry detergent?
- Recipes for homemade fabric fresheners
- Inexpensive reupholstery
- Make your own cleaners
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- How to keep your mortgage data safe from hackers
- 5 home renovations that can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- Flood insurance too high? You may have options
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?