Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
Courtesy of Christine Allsup
- 1 (6-oz) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram leaves
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 6 (6-oz) chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup water
Combine thawed orange juice and marjoram in shallow dish. Dip each breast in orange juice mixture, put in the slow-cooker, pour remaining sauce over breasts. Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. Before serving, remove chicken breasts from slow-cooker. Mix water and cornstarch in the sauce mixture; cook covered on high for about 15-30 minutes. Serve over chicken. Serves 6.
Fabulous slow-cooker recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Also in Home
- DIY backyard waterfall
- Painting a basement floor
- Make your own laundry detergent
- Do-it-yourself home remodeling on the cheap
- Simple steps to lower your water and sewer bills
- Decorating with yard sale finds
- Managing your mortgage
- The cheapskate's guide to flooring
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 6 energy-saving projects for your home
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- How much equity can you cash out of your home?
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?