Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
Courtesy of Christine Allsup
- 1 (6-oz) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram leaves
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 6 (6-oz) chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup water
Combine thawed orange juice and marjoram in shallow dish. Dip each breast in orange juice mixture, put in the slow-cooker, pour remaining sauce over breasts. Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. Before serving, remove chicken breasts from slow-cooker. Mix water and cornstarch in the sauce mixture; cook covered on high for about 15-30 minutes. Serve over chicken. Serves 6.
Fabulous slow-cooker recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Also In This Week's Issue
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- How to regain storage space and cut the clutter
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- Free fireplace logs
- 8 kitchen remodeling projects for under $500
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 6 hazards your home insurance won't cover
- How to save on mortgage as rates rise
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free money-saving articles in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter Surviving Tough Times.