Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
Courtesy of Christine Allsup
- 1 (6-oz) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram leaves
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 6 (6-oz) chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup water
Combine thawed orange juice and marjoram in shallow dish. Dip each breast in orange juice mixture, put in the slow-cooker, pour remaining sauce over breasts. Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. Before serving, remove chicken breasts from slow-cooker. Mix water and cornstarch in the sauce mixture; cook covered on high for about 15-30 minutes. Serve over chicken. Serves 6.
Fabulous slow-cooker recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Also in Home
- Ways to reuse an entertainment center
- The cost of using your clothes dryer
- Hay bale gardens
- Priortizing home repair projects
- Great ideas for decorating your entry on a dime
- Easy, inexpensive ways to grow from seed
- 10 ways to save money on your utility bill
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 7 ghastly critters that will eat your house
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?