by Michael Webb
A Gift to Remember
Music to Their Ears
I receive thank you notes all the time from readers of my books and columns. They really make my day.
I send thank you notes all the time. To reporters, producers, editors, subscribers, friends and family.
I don't send my wife Athena thank you notes nearly enough and she is the one for whom I am most thankful.
I should thank her more often for picking up after me. For bringing me drinks and snacks when I am slaving away on the computer for long hours. For gently scratching my back as I fall asleep. For doing the laundry and never complaining about it. For never nagging me but always gently reminding me. For always knowing where I left my hat and keys. For looking so darn cute. For cleaning the bathrooms. Time to go write a thank you note.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Michael Webb is the best-selling author of The RoMANtic's Guide: Hundreds of Creative Tips for a Lifetime of Love. You can order at Amazon.com or for 1000s more of Michael's FREE tips, visit www.TheRomantic.com
More Money-Saving Tips for Families
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- The 11 best bargains at the checkout counter in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Sharing a house with another family
- Buying the best backpack for your back and your budget
- 5 fun recipes to keep the kids busy this summer
- What's it like selling Avon products?