Slow Cooker Mock Lasagna
The Benefits of Slow Cooker Cooking
Slow-Cook Once for Multiple Healthy Meals
Courtesy of Cindy in Ohio
- 1-10 oz pkg lasagna broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 lb Italian Sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 12-oz carton cottage cheese
- 2 6-oz cans tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tbs dried parsley
- 1 tsp basil
Cook noodles according to package directions until tender; drain. Brown ground beef and sausage; drain. Put in lightly greased Crock-Pot. Add all remaining ingredients. Stir to mix thoroughly. cover, cook on low 7 to 9 hours (high: 3 to 5 hours). Makes 6 servings.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in August
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- 5 ideas for a kid-free mom cave
- How to help your children retire millionaires
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Store brands: Extreme savings without the coupons
- An easy money lesson for children
- How much do kids need to know about the family budget?
- 8 ways to save on children's clothing
- Home improvement with kids!
- Let's play with edible clay!
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator