How Do I?
by Kathleen Bieke
Quick! How do you do a 180 jump on inline skates? Go to www.ehow.com and find out. You can find out tons more too. The purpose of this site is all right there in its name. Learn how to do just about anything. You can find out how to rappel down a cliff if you go to the Sports & Fitness page. Or take it easy and go to the Food & Entertaining page and make 10- minute tomato sauce.
They have ehow Centers that help with advice on many topics. Just a few are cars, taxes, pets and my personal favorite is the Computers help site. There are Top Ten lists for all their centers. Learn how to build a PC, send an email attachment and much more. Get the most out of your Mac and customize your Windows computer-all in one place.
Click on the Holidays and Celebrations link. You can find pointers on etiquette and gift giving for all sorts of holidays. Have questions about Easter and Passover? Find out what these holidays mean to those who observe them and even get traditional recipes and tips. If you're getting married, you will definitely be interested in surfing this site. Planning parties, rehearsal dinners, etc are just a couple of interesting topics here. You can even subscribe to their online newsletter. This is definitely worth a bookmark! Until next time.
To receive Kathleen's FREE weekly newsletter send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2001 Kathleen Bieke. All Rights Reserved.
Also in Home
- 5 reasons to consider living in a tiny house
- Homemade cleanser recipes
- Free fireplace logs
- Updating vinyl blinds for less
- When you can't afford housing repairs
- Winterizing your apartment
- Preventing an annual visit from the rooter guy
- Fall care for your fruit trees
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- How to keep your mortgage data safe from hackers
- 5 home renovations that can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- Flood insurance too high? You may have options
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?