The Last Laugh
by Marge Jesberger
I decided to sort through the pile,
it seemed like the thing to do,
My coupons were crushed and mildewed
and one had expired in l992.
There were some in shoe boxes and
proofs of purchase on the floor,
my collection was growing,
so I drove to the store.
The aisle was crowded,
my cart weighed a ton,
would you believe that
I considered this fun?
"Look at that refunder,"
the shoppers all scoffed,
but I had the last laugh,
when they took triple off!
Also In This Week's Issue
- Documents you need when disaster strikes
- Where are all the fixed-rate credit cards?
- 5 scary paths that lead to damaging debt
- 6 steps to a successful money talk with your mate
- 5 steps to boost your savings account
- 8 signs you're flirting with financial ruin
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free money-saving articles in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter Surviving Tough Times.