The Last Laugh
by Marge Jesberger
I decided to sort through the pile,
it seemed like the thing to do,
My coupons were crushed and mildewed
and one had expired in l992.
There were some in shoe boxes and
proofs of purchase on the floor,
my collection was growing,
so I drove to the store.
The aisle was crowded,
my cart weighed a ton,
would you believe that
I considered this fun?
"Look at that refunder,"
the shoppers all scoffed,
but I had the last laugh,
when they took triple off!
Trending on TDS
- How confident can you be in your retirement ravings?
- 5 ways to save $200 per month
- 13 ways to score a bigger raise
- How to write a will that will protect your heirs
- The beginner's guide to co-op buying
- Guidelines for establishing credit
- 5 poor ways to save (and how to do better)
- 7 reasons you need to buy life insurance now
- 15 signs of serious debt trouble
- 4 reason you should live on a budget
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal