Finding the PCV Valve
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
I have a 1995 Nissan 4X4 truck and have been doing a 60,000 mile tune-up. I want to replace the PCV valve as the manual suggests but I cannot locate it. The valve is supposed to be located next to the intake manifold. Any ideas?
Sometimes, they can be tricky to find. The PCV will be located in a tube connecting the intake manifold with the valve cover. This will let oil vapors "breathe".
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
If you have a question for Bob send it to: . He's able to answer many of them personally and we'll include the best questions in future issues of The Dollar Stretcher.
Also In This Week's Issue
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- How to regain storage space and cut the clutter
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- Free fireplace logs
- 8 kitchen remodeling projects for under $500
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 6 hazards your home insurance won't cover
- How to save on mortgage as rates rise
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free money-saving articles in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter Surviving Tough Times.