Finding the PCV Valve
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
I have a 1995 Nissan 4X4 truck and have been doing a 60,000 mile tune-up. I want to replace the PCV valve as the manual suggests but I cannot locate it. The valve is supposed to be located next to the intake manifold. Any ideas?
Sometimes, they can be tricky to find. The PCV will be located in a tube connecting the intake manifold with the valve cover. This will let oil vapors "breathe".
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
Also in Home
- Downsizing to a smaller house
- How to clean a stone fireplace
- Clear out Christmas clutter
- Romantic bedrooms on a budget
- Cleaning dryer vents
- Helping a packrat get organized
- Convenient floor cleaners
- 6 reasons you shouldn't overimprove your home
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 6 ways to organize your home in the new year
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?