- 2 cups tomato juice
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- 14 oz. chunk style tuna, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbs. dried onion flakes
- 2 Tbs. dried vegetable flakes
- Garlic powder to taste
- 4 medium green bell peppers, tops removed, cored and seeded
Mix the tomato juice and the tomato paste. Set 1/3 of the mixture aside. Mix the remaining tomato mixture with all the other ingredients except the peppers. Fill the peppers equally with the mixture. Place in the slow cooker. Pour the reserved tomato mixture over. Cover. Cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours. Serve hot.
Tuna Salad Casserole
- 2 7-oz. cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips
Combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the crushed potato chips; stir well. Pour into greased crock pot. Top with reserved potato chips. Cover and cook on Low for 5 to 8 hours.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in August
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- 5 ideas for a kid-free mom cave
- How to help your children retire millionaires
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Store brands: Extreme savings without the coupons
- An easy money lesson for children
- How much do kids need to know about the family budget?
- 8 ways to save on children's clothing
- Home improvement with kids!
- Let's play with edible clay!
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator