- 2 cups tomato juice
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- 14 oz. chunk style tuna, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbs. dried onion flakes
- 2 Tbs. dried vegetable flakes
- Garlic powder to taste
- 4 medium green bell peppers, tops removed, cored and seeded
Mix the tomato juice and the tomato paste. Set 1/3 of the mixture aside. Mix the remaining tomato mixture with all the other ingredients except the peppers. Fill the peppers equally with the mixture. Place in the slow cooker. Pour the reserved tomato mixture over. Cover. Cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours. Serve hot.
Tuna Salad Casserole
- 2 7-oz. cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips
Combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the crushed potato chips; stir well. Pour into greased crock pot. Top with reserved potato chips. Cover and cook on Low for 5 to 8 hours.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- A great way to save for your kids' college TDS Recommends
- Are there any good generic dog food brands?
- A financial safety net for single moms
- Keeping your kids well-clothed for less
- Fun recipes to keep the kids busy this summer
- Kids' parties: Keeping the expenses down while turning up the fun
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- Raising a child with financial smarts Video
- Savings challenge: Make your own fresh dog food
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator