Chile and Corn Chip Meatloaf
- 1 cup corn chips
- 1 small green chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbs finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
Crush corn chips until they are coarse crumbs. In a large bowl, combine corn chips, green chile, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Stir in egg, half of the tomato sauce, and the ground beef. Form mixture into an eight inch loaf. Place loaf on a trivet in your crockpot. Spoon remaining tomato sauce over loaf. Cover and cook on Low about four hrs or until done.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at Chetday.com
Trending on TDS
- Financial issues for Alzheimer's families
- How to become a work at home mom Video
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Prom party decorations for less
- Should you pay for your kids' college?
- How to reduce the cost of divorce
- Surviving as a single mom
- Frugal Easter basket ideas
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- March bargains in supermarket and beyond
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator