Chile and Corn Chip Meatloaf
- 1 cup corn chips
- 1 small green chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbs finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
Crush corn chips until they are coarse crumbs. In a large bowl, combine corn chips, green chile, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Stir in egg, half of the tomato sauce, and the ground beef. Form mixture into an eight inch loaf. Place loaf on a trivet in your crockpot. Spoon remaining tomato sauce over loaf. Cover and cook on Low about four hrs or until done.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at Chetday.com
Trending on TDS
- Natural wound care Speonsored Review & Giveaway
- Money saving for dog owners Slideshow
- Buying and selling used video games
- School lunch advice from childcare center director
- Video: Avoiding vacation debt & regret
- Let's play with edible clay!
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in September
- Teen texting-while-driving cost: No LOL
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator