courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
I have a 91' Nissan Pathfinder and when I attempt to start it all that I hear is a rapid succesion of clicks. It's not the batteries or the cables. I checked all of them and they seem fine and the battery is fully charged. please help me out. I also recetly had my starter replaced so it is brand new as well.
How do you know your battery is okay? The reason that I ask, is that generally, when you get the click click click, that indicates that the battery is weak.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
Also in Home
- How to build a contemporary outdoor fireplace
- Finding an affordable safe handyman
- Tips for taking in a renter
- How little things can make your décor pop
- Building a winter green house
- A natural approach to eliminating pet odors
- Cost-effective solutions to rid your home of black snakes
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?