courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
I have a 91' Nissan Pathfinder and when I attempt to start it all that I hear is a rapid succesion of clicks. It's not the batteries or the cables. I checked all of them and they seem fine and the battery is fully charged. please help me out. I also recetly had my starter replaced so it is brand new as well.
How do you know your battery is okay? The reason that I ask, is that generally, when you get the click click click, that indicates that the battery is weak.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- How we saved $34k in interest on our mortgage before closing
- Buying an insurance-friendly car
- Tips for painting a basement floor Readers' Solutions
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?