Chicken and Grapes
- 4 to 6 boned skinned chicken breast halves
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. dry sherry or white wine
- 8-12 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 T cornstarch mixed with 2 Tbs. water
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
Place chicken, butter, lemon juice, sherry, mushrooms, and salt and pepper in the crock-pot Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Stir in the cornstarch mixture and grapes during the last 45 minutes. (May be cooked on high 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours, adding grapes the last 20 minutes.) Serve over rice. This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
Fabulous crock pot recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- A comparison of cordless tools: Is cheapest the most frugal?
- How to avoid overloaded electric this Christmas
- Two routines to keep your home running smoothly
- Homemade wrinkle releaser
- Being prepared for a power outage
- Burn corn to heat your home
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Should I borrow from my home equity?
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?