courtesy of Chet's Crock
2 quarts apple cider
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp. whole cloves
1/8 tsp. ground ginger
1 orange, sliced and unpeeled
Combine the ingredients in your slow-cooker. Cover and heat on low for 2 to 5 hours or longer. Serve from pot.
Fabulous slow-cooker recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Take the Next Step
- Slow Cooker recipes for those days when you will be away from your kitchen.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Tips for Families
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Sizzling savings: The 10 best deals in July
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- How are relationships faeected by money?
- What's best for baby? Store vs. name brands
- Happy homemaking the homemade way
- This week's Readers' Tips