courtesy of Chet's Crock
2 quarts apple cider
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp. whole cloves
1/8 tsp. ground ginger
1 orange, sliced and unpeeled
Combine the ingredients in your slow-cooker. Cover and heat on low for 2 to 5 hours or longer. Serve from pot.
Fabulous slow-cooker recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Take the Next Step
- Slow Cooker recipes for those days when you will be away from your kitchen.
We're still paying off last Christmas and worry how we'll afford the holidays this year without charging it again! Tell us: Yes, we could use help getting out of the debt trap we're in! or No, debt is not a problem for us but I'm always looking for ways to trim my family's expenses further!
Money-Saving Tools for Families
Trending This Week
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Is the economy killing fatherhood?
- How much does the Tooth Fairy leave at your house?
- Teaching kids how to do basic home repairs
- Finding new childcare solutions
- This week's Readers' Tips