Hot Fruit Dessert
contributed by Chet's Crock
- 3 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange sections, well-drained
- 1 can (16 oz.) fruit cocktail, well-drained
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, well-drained
- 1 can (16 oz.) sliced peaches, well-drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
Place all the ingredients in your slow-cooker. Toss gently. Cover and cook on low for about four hours. Makes about two quarts.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Fabulous slow-cooker recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
More Money-Saving Tips for Families
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- The 11 best bargains at the checkout counter in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Keeping kids well-clothed for next to nothing
- Calculating how much life insurance you need
- Is your frugal lifestyle depriving your children?
- Inexpensive gifts for the graduate