Hot Fruit Dessert
contributed by Chet's Crock
- 3 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange sections, well-drained
- 1 can (16 oz.) fruit cocktail, well-drained
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, well-drained
- 1 can (16 oz.) sliced peaches, well-drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
Place all the ingredients in your slow-cooker. Toss gently. Cover and cook on low for about four hours. Makes about two quarts.
Fabulous slow-cooker recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- Bad with money? Teach your kids to get it right
- How to help your children retire millionaires
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 15 romantic "time-outs" for parents
- How to make split shift parenting work
- 9 ways to reduce the chore of doing laundry
- A single mom's income shortfall
- Birthday bashes on a budget
- Get kids in the habit of saving early, not late!
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator