Hot Fruit Dessert
contributed by Chet's Crock
- 3 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange sections, well-drained
- 1 can (16 oz.) fruit cocktail, well-drained
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, well-drained
- 1 can (16 oz.) sliced peaches, well-drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
Place all the ingredients in your slow-cooker. Toss gently. Cover and cook on low for about four hours. Makes about two quarts.
Fabulous slow-cooker recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- Financial issues for Alzheimer's families
- How to become a work at home mom Video
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Prom party decorations for less
- Should you pay for your kids' college?
- How to reduce the cost of divorce
- Surviving as a single mom
- Frugal Easter basket ideas
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- March bargains in supermarket and beyond
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator