Hot Fruit Dessert
contributed by Chet's Crock
- 3 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange sections, well-drained
- 1 can (16 oz.) fruit cocktail, well-drained
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, well-drained
- 1 can (16 oz.) sliced peaches, well-drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
Place all the ingredients in your slow-cooker. Toss gently. Cover and cook on low for about four hours. Makes about two quarts.
Fabulous slow-cooker recipes, tasty cookie recipes, and vegetarian, vegan, and healthy raw food recipes shared by a natural health food writer who loves to eat. Fun! Visit Chet at http://chetday.com/easyhealthyrecipes.htm
Trending on TDS
- Inexpensive meal ideas for family reunions
- Frugal family journeys into geneology
- Avoiding your parents' debts
- Giveaway: Back-to-school lunch essentials
- Baby toys you can make
- Respect for a stay-at-home mom
- Saving kids from consumierism
- Inexpensive backyard play areas
- Beating the back-to-school budget blues
- 4 tips for enjoying a 'staycation'
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in August
- 8 items to buy at yard sales this summer
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator