courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
I drove a car 50 to 100 feet at about 15 mph with the emergency brake on. Does this do any damage?
Well, the worst that could have happened is that you prematurely wore out your rear brakes, but if you only drove for 100 feet max, I would think that you should be okay.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?